Monday 30 November 2015

the last of november

Today I've been reading a novel and a book of photography I bought on the weekend. I want this year to have a pleasant end, to find some answers, to accept that I'm growing up. I long to transform all my feelings into art and creations. 

Below, some memories of November;

 We said goodbye to the sun and delighted our souls with its colours and beauty, and the silence of that place.



I took photographs to Kath for the first time.


 Some letters lightened my days up. This one is from Johanna from Germany. Full of treasures.



A flower arrangement L. surprised me with before having lunch under the tree shadows.




Also, I made a little interview, you can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for looking at my photos! ♥